If you want exciting mountain vacation, combined with a full comfort and cozy relax – here is a tour in the Pamir that will match this all. The famous Lenin Peak area is like mountain heaven for every adventure lover. You can enjoy majestic alpine landscapes with fabulous lakes. You can breath fresh mountain air and get familiar with the locals’ life of nomads. You can climb up to the near hills and enjoy the breathtaking view of Alay Valley or participate in easy mountain hiking and walking trails. There will be comfortable yurt camps waiting for you. You can like play volleyball, relax in a sauna and experience the delicious traditional Kyrgyz cuisine, prepared by professional cook. There is a possibility for a cultural sightseeing tour of visa-free entry Kyrgyzstan. The tour is also suitable for kids at age 8 or more.
♦ Pamir Mountains - located in Central Asia and are formed by the junction of the Tian Shan, Karakorum, Kunlun and Hindu Kush ranges. One of the highest mountain chains in the world.
♦ Lenin Peak - Rises up to 7,134 metres and is considered one of the easiest peaks to climb. Every year hundreds of mountaineers make their way to it.
♦ Petrovskiy Peak - a small and easy peak, located very close to Lenin peak, with stunning views from its summit.
Day 1: Osh - Edelweiss Meadow
Arrival at Osh. Meeting at the airport or at the railway station. Transfer to the Mountain Camp (the Base Camp) on Edelweiss Meadow at Lenin Peak foot (3,600 m). Hike up to Lukovaya (Leek) Meadow (3800 m).
Osh - Base Camp departure time: 09:00.
Day 2: Achik -Tash River Valley
Today we are going on an excursion to the lakes across Achik-Tash River Valley. During a walking trip to the yurts of the local people we will get acquaintanted with the life and traditions of the Kyrgyz nomads, sampling of koumiss.
Day 3: Petrovskiy Peak
Hike up to Petrovskiy Peak ridge is waiting for you. Petrovski is a small and easy peak located very close to peak Lenin. Most of the time the final part of the climb is a walk on snow. The peak offers stunning views from its summit. Then a Master class in cooking is following.
Day 4: Camp 1 (4,400 m)
Today we will hike up to Camp 1 (4,400 m) via Puteshestvennikov Pass.
Day 5. Free time at Camp 1
There are two ways to spend the day: ascending a 4,750 m peak or just have relax, walking around Camp 1 (4,400 m).
Day 6: The canyon of the Achik Tash River.
Descent to Yurt Camp (3,600 m). A trip to the canyon of the Achik Tash River.
Day 7: Transfer to Osh. Hotel check-in.
Day 8: Transfer to airport. Departure.
• Meeting / seeing off at airport
• All transfers as per program
• One-night accommodation in Osh’s best hotel (3*) with breakfast (the last day)
• Accommodation of 2 pax tents in Yurt Camp (Tents feature with electricity, wooden flooring, mattresses, blankets, pillows and linens - blanket covers, pillowcases, sheets.)
• Full board (including hot dish courses; vegetarian meals possible) by professional chefs
• Heated communal yurts in Yurt Camp and Yurt Camp 1 for leisure, meals and entertainment
• Mountain guide
• Free transfer of personal baggage (under 15kg) from BC (3600m) to Camp 1 (4400m).
• Visa invitations and visa fees; - for the citizens of countries outside the CIS
• International flights
• Health insurance.